Garden Weed Barrier | Weed Block Gardening Mat | Landscape Fabric
FREE FAST DELIVERY ACROSS IRELAND FOR ALL ORDERS €100+ OR MORE - (Save €25)
3 DAY DECEMBER SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
Finally A Weed Barrier Fabric Made To Last – The heavy-duty, durable and sturdy design of the pro landscape weed barrier will provide you with premium weed protection for a very long time.
Helping you to reduce chemicals so you can do your part for the environment too!
- Size: 2m Wide x Order Just The Length You require (boxed, Folded Not on a roll)
- Extra strong, UV-stabilised woven polypropylene
- Breathable fabric – water & nutrients pass through
- Planting lines to help planting in straight lines
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS SHIPPING
NO MINIMUMS - Order only the length (per metre) you need
Professional Heavy Duty Weed Barrier Landscape Fabric
Weed Control Fabric Ground Cover Weed Barrier
- Heavy Duty – Made of durable polypropylene woven fabric, UV resistant, corrosion resistant and high breaking strength
- Great air and water permeability – Prevent weeds in vegetable garden, but let air and water through
- Easy to work with – Easy to lay and easy to cut with sissors. keep plantings in a straight line
Why Choose A Premium Garden Weed Barrier Landscape Fabric
- Conserves soil moisture, increases plant growth, and prevents unwanted weeds from germinating.
- Chemical Free and protect your yard’s ecosystem and thrive your plants.
- Superior permeability to keep the soil nourished, but still keeps weeds away.
- Stripes located 30cm apart make for easy plant alignment.
EASY TO INSTALL
Roll of extra thick sunlight minimizing weed barrier fabric for yard landscapes, flower beds and gardens. It’s very easy to roll out, place down and start planting.It is light enough so that you can carry and cut it and also heavy enough to protect your garden.
Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently only accept credit card payments, PayPal & Crypto currency. More payment methods will be added in the future.
What currency are the prices displayed in?
All of our prices are displayed in € EUR.
What are your delivery options and how long will it take?
- Ireland: Free Delivery 5-7 days
OUR DELIVERY PARTNERS INCLUDE
Do I get a receipt for my order?
You will be sent a receipt for your order by email after payment is made. You will also receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
Do you have a shop location?
We are a “online supplier”, with no physical shop or premises. In this way, we are able to pass our considerable savings directly to you.
Are your products new or second hand?
Do your products come with warranty?
Can I return my item?
We will gladly Refund or Exchange an item if:
- The item is faulty
- The item is not the same as the description or as shown or advertised
- The item does not perform as per the manufacturers intention
You may not be entitled to a Refund or Exchange if:
- You have changed your mind and no longer require the item
- You decide you cannot afford the item
- You found the item cheaper elsewhere
- The style, colour, or size is not suitable
- You were responsible for the fault
- All refund requests MUST be accompanied with an original receipt or other proof of purchase.
- Please feel free to discuss our policy with our Manager prior to purchase.
Note that measurements quoted on our website and affiliated sites and social media channels are subject to slight variances, when purchasing items measure all items to ensure they fit your space.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
Once your order is shipped, it will be marked as complete in our database and you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
I haven't received my order yet! Is it lost?
If you have any concerns with your order, please contact our support team by email and they will be glad to assist you. Most emails are answered within 1 business day.
Support Team: email@example.com
Can lengths be added / joined so it's continuous edging?
Can you use this edging for a gravel bed around a home, thinking of using this and putting in river rock.
How does it hold up to the sun and weed wacker?
Customer Answer: I have had it in place for a few years now both in summer and in winter. I have never had a problem with it being in the sun and I weed wack by it every time I cut the grass and never had a problem. The only problem is once in a while in the spring you have to push the stakes that hold it in place back into the ground. The cold weather makes them pop up a little buy nowhere near all the way out of the ground. They have been holding my paver blocks in place very well. Hope this helps